Subject: Reminder: AP-41 Working Group Kickoff Meeting
From: "MKM info" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2025 14:17:50 +0200

Tere

Edastame kuuluvuselt.

Heade soovidega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: ITSO <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2025 2:03 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Reminder: AP-41 Working Group Kickoff Meeting

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/op/sh/6rqJ8GsgchJ5N5ukqdInifETVUS/SujiAl9Uh9Xy>

  <https://7xvho.img.a.d.sendibm1.com/im/sh/A1-8rZarJwOS.png?u=1vcqsYC5HMzcSL9iSOoRjr5Sk6IG5k>

AP-41 Ad Hoc Working Group Kickoff Meeting

To: ALL Parties

Subject: REMINDER AP-41 Ad Hoc WG Kickoff Meeting Jan.28th, 2025
at 8:00 am EST and Documents.

Dear ITSO Colleagues,

The Director General, Mr. Masambu, on behalf of the Chair of the AP-41 Ad 
Hoc Working Group, Mr. Abdouramane El Hadjar, is pleased to remind you to 
attend the Kickoff Meeting of the Working Group on January 28th, from 8:00 
am EST to 11:00 am EST online, via Zoom (details below).

Please find attached the Agenda, a Contribution from the Director General 
and a Contribution from the Chairman to facilitate the work of the Kickoff 
Meeting.

Please note that all relevant documents are available in the ITSO website 
at:

About US 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dINmNXQjHHS8GXvaJls/3XGyo-j-slnf> 
 > Governance & Groups > AP-41 Working Group

The Director General would also encourage countries to reach out to their 
Regional Vice Chairs, expressing their interest in being a core member of 
the WG.

REGION A: Mr. Douglas May

representative of the Party of the United States -  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

REGION B: Dr. Bianca Lins

representative of the Party of Liechtenstein -  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

REGION C: Mr. Tomasz Pińciurek
representative of the Party of Poland - 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

REGION D: Dr. Zolana João
representative of the Party of Angola -  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

REGION E: Mr. Nedal Al Samara
representative of the Party of Jordan -  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

The active participation of ITSO Parties is extremely important and we look 
forward to working with you.

Best regards,

 ITSO Secretariat

___________________________

Zoom Meeting details:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86469605240 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dIPRPzislargC93Vx4u/bbEpiEhoDPmA>

Topic: AP-41 Ad Hoc WG

Time: Jan 28, 2025 at 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM, Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Meeting ID: 864 6960 5240

---
One tap mobile

+16468769923,,86469605240# US (New York)
+16469313860,,86469605240# US

---
Dial by your location

• +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
• +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
• +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
• +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
• +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
• +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Find your local number: 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dIR6SS12FuHE7kBRaNw/LjPoDLE9HV1X> 
https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kJVz6eVty

ITSO

4400 Jenifer St NW Ste 333, 20015, Washington

View in browser 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/mr/sh/6rqJ8GoudeITPxRqlufBNwEu1bQ/jxh3wEx3b02y> 
| 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/un/sh/6rqJ8GqndAnmOWgIoGyzYIjglXw/5PLj7ajozZzI> 
Unsubscribe

 <https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dISlUuJBkDgm3LJNDgy/WNysA0h8aTbo>